Mobile Matters Symposium: Call for Presentations due Feb. 28, 2013
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
Are you developing an interesting mobile app or conducting research in the field of mobile development?
UAFaculty and staff are invited to share their mobile expertise and experience by making a presentation at the Mobile Matters Symposium.
The Mobile Matters Symposium <https://mobilematters.secure.arizona.edu/connections> is designed to bring together University of Arizona faculty, staff and students interested in mobile app development, design and/or publication. The Symposium will provide a forum to discuss ideas, find resources, and learn about best practice approaches.
Presentation Topic Areas
Presentation topics may fall into but not limited to the following categories:
- How your department is developing/using apps and mobile websites
- Data security on mobile devices
- Conducting research with mobile devices
- Mobile accessibility
- Social Media
How to Submit a Presentation Topic
Faculty and staff may submit presentation ideas for consideration at mobilematters.secure.arizona.edu/connections-rsvp.
February 28, 2013 (Final program selections and notifications will be made in early March.)
- One or more individuals may present on a topic.
- Presentations that highlight campus collaborations in the area of mobile development are encouraged.
- Presenters should specify if their presentation is appropriate for a technical or non-technical audience.
Benefits of Presenting
- Earn recognition as an expert in the field of mobile development
- Create an opportunity for discussion and debate
- Shape how mobile apps are developed on UA campus
- Boost your profile and/or your department's profile
- Network with colleagues and meet potential collaborators
For questions, please visit: mobilematters.secure.arizona.edu/connections or contact Lauren Sekora at 520.626.6692 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request this information in an accessible format please contact Printing Services -621.9514 or 621-7306