UA Branding updates:
Introduction of leadership team members: M. Hagdon, M. Harmon, J. Santos, L. LePere
Presentation – NetID+ from service provider point of view.
Gary Windham, systems architect at UITS.
NetID+ is 2 factor authentication: something you know and something you have. Currently optional. 700 people have subscribed so far. Will gain traction when app developers require it.
- You need to scan your applications with AppScan by the end of the fiscal year.
- External Relations is going to be working with a consultant to develop a detailed web style guide and Drupal themes.
- Tracey Hummel has been selected as Website Developer
- Mark Fischer has been selected to be Co-Chair
- Secretary is still vacant
UA Web Developers 2011 Jun 08
Elections: The Chair and Secretary positions are due for elections.
Mike Hagedon nominated himself for Chair, vote was unanimous.
No nominations for the Secretary position. This position is now vacant.
The Scalable Multipurpose Interocitor
Joey Leingang and Jason Katterhenry
See attached presentation - PDF 5.5MB
Q. How do you recommend someone learn Python?
A. Give them a reason... Django. See djangoproject.org.
- Next month’s meeting not scheduled – ideas: open forum, AppScan training (not much interest expressed in either)
Elections for Chair and Secretary are in June
John King – How to Control Access to Nodes and Sell Access to Content Using Ubercart and NodeAccess
Q: How is the content grouped?
A: Each course is a book.
Q: Do you need a role for each course?
Officers present: Cheri, Mike, Samrat