PHP including Cake and Symfony
So we've heard about SQL injection, 'XSS' and the like. But how does one of these vulnerabilities work, and what exactly are we supposed to do about them? Join us for an overview of "PHP and Security" where we will walk through two of the most common types of vulnerabilities, along with code examples of how to mitigate the risk.
- You need to scan your applications with AppScan by the end of the fiscal year.
- External Relations is going to be working with a consultant to develop a detailed web style guide and Drupal themes.
- Tracey Hummel has been selected as Website Developer
- Mark Fischer has been selected to be Co-Chair
- Secretary is still vacant
Mark Fischer presented a brief overview of PHP.
- File Access
- Security Considerations
The souce code files used in the presentation can be downloaded here: staffpage.zip (35k)
- an Accessibility workshop will be held tuesday july 24th; contact: Dawn Hunziker for more information