Gary Windham of UITS on integrating/using NetID+ from the web application provider perspective.
UA NetID+ (Plus) uses two types of authentication to verify your identity: your UA NetID login/password, and an authentication code. NetID+ is an optional service for UA employees and students, although UITS will be investigating its mandatory use for various University applications with heightened security requirements such as UAccess and D2L.
- Downloading the Duo Mobile app on your Smartphone, Tablet, or iPod
- Acquiring passcodes via SMS text messaging on your cell phone
- Acquiring a voice callback on your cell phone or landline
- Yubikey hardware token (purchase of YubiKey required)
UA Web Developers Group
- About the UA Web Developers Group
- Resources for UA Webmasters
Information & resources for web developers.
- Upcoming Meetings
The UA Web Developers Group meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month. The meetings are open to everyone interested in web development at the UA.
- Meeting Minutes
- UA Web email list
Subscribe to our UA Web email listserv.
This is a group for anyone interested in the latest trends, techniques, and tips in web design and development. We meet up once a month to share ideas and engage in lively discussion about best practices and new developments in the web frontier. We look forward to interacting with the diverse group of web professionals in Tucson.